Callaway SS SC570 SedanNovember 18th, 2013
- Powertrain: 570hp 6.2-liter Chevrolet V8, supercharged, 6-speed automatic transmission
- 0-to-60 Time (secs): 4.5 sec.
- City/Hwy/Combined MPG: 15 mpg city/23 mpg hwy.
- Wheelbase (in): 114.8 in.
- Total Length (in): 195.6 in.
- Width (in): 74.8 in.
Callaway SS SC570 Sedan
Callaway have turned an stock 2014 Chevrolet SS into a serious performance vehicle, stealing some of the same parts found in their amped up Camaros. The SS SC570 augments Chevy’s massive 6.2-liter V8 with an Eaton Roots-style supercharger, a liquid-to-air intercooler, high flow-rate fuel injectors, and other improvements to the intake and exhaust systems. Total power output is a whopping 570hp, with 535 lb-ft. of torque to its rear wheels, a substantial boost to the SS’ stock 415 horses.
Expect to add $18,695 to the cost of the SS’s base price of $43,475 for the Callaway kit.