2011 BMW 1M Coupe by Precision Sport IndustriesApril 9th, 2014
There were only 740 BMW 1M coupes shipped to the United States and the after-market group at Precision Sport Industries got their hands on this one to make some improvements on the tiny speedster.
The results are beautiful and the 1M has a much more aggressive stance, with a new front splitter and rear diffuser, a new carbon fiber lip spoiler, and black tail lights. PSI also mated some new BBS FI Titanium wheels to the 1M (visible in a few of the images), for those who prefer the darker wheels over the shiny BMWs
Here’s the full list of modifications made by PSI:
- Akrapovic Evolution titanium exhaust
- Akrapovic Downpipes
- Evosport Stage 3 ECU Flash
- KW Suspensions KW V3s
- Slek CF front splitter
- Revozport rear 2×2 CF diffuser
- BMW Performance Alcantara M steering wheel
- BMW Performance CF mirror covers
- BMW Performance CF rear lip
- Macht Schnell front and rear 10mm spacers and extended bolts
- OEM Blackline tails
The 1M is a very capable roadster to begin with and we really like what PSI did with this one. Our suggestion is, if you’re one of the owners of the other 739 or so 1Ms in the U.S., you should consider a drive to PSI to see what other ideas they have.
Some images courtesy of Garrett Wade Photo.