2015 Corvette Atlantic and Pacific PackagesApril 29th, 2014
For those contemplating the purchase of a new Corvette, Chevrolet has added two new and distinctive design packages to the lineup for the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: The Atlantic luxury convertible and the Pacific performance coupe.
Atlantic Convertible (Above)
With an eye on luxury, the Atlantic Design Package is offered exclusively on Z51-equipped convertibles in either of the two upper-tier trim packages (2LT or 3LT) and will be available in all colors offered on the Stingray. The Atlantic comes with several unique features:
- A front Z06-style splitter
- Shark Gray exterior vents, hood “stinger” graphic and tonneau inserts
- Chrome Torque wheels with Stingray center caps
- Stingray underhood liner and floor mats
- Custom splash guards, rear license plate frame and logo valve stem caps
- Custom luggage
The Pacific Design Package is focused on performance and is inspired by Corvette drivers who enjoy attending weekend track events. Like the Atlantic, it’s also available with either the 2LT or 3LT trims. The color choices are Torch Red, Black, Arctic White, Blade Silver and a new color for 2015: Shark Gray. The Pacific comes with the following unique items:
- Satin black full-length racing stripes
- Satin black Z51 wheels with red stripe and Stingray center caps
- “CFZ” carbon fiber ground effects package and visible carbon fiber roof panel
- Carbon Flash rear spoiler, outside mirrors and exterior badges
- Red brake calipers
- Competition Sport Seats in red or black
- Carbon fiber interior trim, Stingray sill plates and Stingray floor mats
- Custom splash guards and rear license plate frame
- Indoor car cover (gray).
The new packages are both available with Corvette’s Performance Data Recorder and either an 8-speed automatic or 7-speed manual transmission.