Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Octane Edition Is a Black or White Beast
Dodge has announced a new limited edition package for the already very cool Charger SRT Hellcat. The package is called the Octane Edition, and it offers what looks like a pretty good bang for the buck.
Octane buyers will spend an extra $1,495 and get the following:
- Full-length Satin Black center stripe with Octane Red accent tracers on each edge
- Complete black exterior badging, including the grille, decklid and fender badges
- Satin Black decklid spoiler
- 20 x 9.5-inch aluminum-forged Cross Brace wheels, painted Low-gloss Black, adopted from the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320. The Cross Brace wheels include knurled bead seats to minimize tire slip on the wheel under extreme acceleration
- Brembo brake package (six-piston front calipers/four-piston rear) with unique Octane Red paint color
- For the first time on a Charger SRT Hellcat, the Octane Edition features SRT Performance seats with Houndstooth insert, SRT Hellcat logo stitched into the seat back and red accent stitching
- Red interior stitching throughout the cabin
- Black-on-black SRT Hellcat instrument panel badge
- Red seat belts
- Gloss black interior accents and Dark Brushed II instrument panel and console bezels
Under the hood is the same Hellcat supercharged 6.2L V8 Hemi engine with 707 horsepower and 650 pound-foot of torque that makes the car such a beast on the drag strip.
Buyers must choose from either Pitch Black or White Knuckle exterior colors. The Octane Edition can be ordered only through the end of the year with deliveries set to start this fall.