2023 Kia Sportage SUV Prices Announced
For 2023, the Kia Sportage compact SUV has grown larger and promises more capability with plenty of room for cargo and passengers. One of the only unknown elements about the new Sportage was its cost, and Kia has now revealed prices for all trim levels.
All versions of the Sportage use a new 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 187 horsepower. The engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. All models can be equipped with all-wheel drive, while four models are available in more economical front-wheel drive versions as well. Eight advanced driver assistance systems are integrated into the Sportage, including a new 360-degree Surround View Monitor. All-wheel drive versions of the SUV have 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance than the outgoing model.
Pricing is as follows:
- Sportage LX FWD- $25,990 AWD- $27,790
- Sportage EX FWD- $27,990 AWD- $29,790
- Sportage X-Line AWD- $30,790
- Sportage SX FWD- $31,490 AWD- $33,290
- Sportage SX-Prestige FWD- $33,490 AWD- $35,290
- Sportage X-Pro AWD- $34,990
- Sportage X-Pro Prestige AWD- $36,790
Note that the MSRPs above do not include the $1215 destination charge.