Nissan Shuffles 2021 Altima Range and Offers Pricing Details
Nissan has announced the starting prices for its entire 2021 Altima line. Most versions are offered in both FWD and AWD, with a couple of exceptions. Pricing starts at $24,300 before the $925 handling and destination charge. The top-of-the-line Altima Platinum AWD starts at $34,100.
SV, SR, and SL models come in both FWD and AWD versions, with a 2.5-liter four that is standard across the range. That four-cylinder engine produces 188 horsepower and 180 lb-ft. of torque. It’s worth pointing out that the optional 2.0-liter VC-Turbo engine uses variable compression technology and makes 236 horsepower and 267 lb-ft. of torque. However, the more powerful engine is only offered on the SR FWD car.
Both available engines are paired with the Xtronic CVT transmission. Cars with Nissan’s AWD system can redistribute torque to the wheels from 0:100 front up to 50:50 front-to-rear depending on road conditions.
Nissan Safety Shield 360 is available on all five grade levels. Nissan Intelligent Mobile Technology is available, including ProPILOT Assist, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. Buyers of the Altima S can opt for a new Driver Assist Package as well.
The full list of 2021 Altima prices and trim levels can be seen below:
- Altima S 2.5-liter / FWD $24,300 USD
- Altima SV 2.5-liter / FWD $25,400 USD
- Altima SR 2.5-liter / FWD $26,200 USD
- Altima SL 2.5-liter / FWD $29,990 USD
- Altima SV 2.5-liter / AWD $26,800 USD
- Altima SR 2.5-liter / AWD $27,600 USD
- Altima SL 2.5-liter / AWD $31,390 USD
- Altima Platinum 2.5-liter / AWD $34,100 USD
- Altima SR 2.0-liter VC-Turbo / FWD $30,650 USD