Parajet Skyrunner Flying CarNovember 2nd, 2013
- Powertrain: 1.0 liter Ford Ecoboost Direct Injection Turbo
- 0-to-60 Time (secs): 4.3 secs.
- Top Speed (mph): Road: 115mph, Air: 55mph
- Curb Weight (lb): 926 lbs.
- Base Price (USD): $119,000
Part all-terrain buggy, part light aircraft, the Parajet Skyrunner is a flying car built on a lightweight, off-road chassis and powered by a Ford 1.0 liter Ecoboost engine. The Skyrunner is a capable vehicle both on the ground, where it has an off-road suspension, and in flight, thanks to its lightweight and reflex paraglider wing, although we’re not sure where you stow the paraglider after you’ve safely landed in front of Starbucks.
The vehicle is available for pre-order with estimated delivery in early-to-mid 2014.