Hyundai Veloster N Performance Concept Heads to SEMA
I’m already a very big fan of the Hyundai Veloster N. With prices starting below $30,000 for the 275hp model, I think it represents the best performance bang for the buck of any new car you can buy today. Hyundai has announced that it will be showing off an even more tricked out version of the car at the 2019 SEMA show in November.
Put together by the Hyundai Motor Company Customization Teams, the Veloster N Performance Concept has been loaded up with upgrades to further improve handling, braking, suspension, exhaust, and appearance. Given the fact that the stock Veloster N is already quite impressive in all of those categories, I’d be very curious to drive this custom car to see just how much better it really is.
Among the performance and exterior upgrades on board are:
- Extreme Racing coilover suspension with H&R coil springs
- Daewon Steel anti-roll bars (front and rear)
- WIF chassis brace (front, center and rear) and aluminum caliper bracket
- Alcon forged six-piston front brake caliper/four-piston rear brake caliper
- 380mm front rotors/360mm rear rotors
- OZ forged racing wheels 8.0JJ x 19.0-inch with N-brand carbon wheel cap
- Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tires 235/35R19
- Capristo cat-back anodized exhaust tips
- KWA hood inner/outer, grille garnish, fog lamp garnish, front splitter, side sills, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, outside mirror covers, engine cover
Inside, the car features the following enhancements:
- Alcantara gear knob boot, steering wheel lower bezel, parking lever, air vent surround, headliner and pillar liners, instrument panel, armrest, door trim, door control bezel, horn pad
- N-branded door sill covers
- Sabelt alcantara and carbon sport seats
- Aluminum gear shift knob
- Red engine start button
- Colored seat belt webbing
- Sport floor mats
If you’d like to check out the Veloster N Performance Concept in person, stop by the Hyundai booth at the SEMA show, runs from November 5 to 8, 2019 in Las Vegas.