2023 F-150 Heritage Edition Gets Classic Two-Tone Paint
There are plenty of decades-old Ford pickups ago rolling around the streets today. Many of those older trucks wear two-tone paint schemes that modern trucks don’t offer. For 2023, Ford has revealed the new F-150 Heritage Edition, which will offer a modern two-tone paint that adds contrast to the roof and lower body panels.
They aren’t the same sort of two-tone color combinations that Ford produced in the ’80s, but it’s about as close as you’ll get from the factory. Ford will offer the F-150 Heritage Edition in five different color combinations:
- Race Red midsection with upper and lower Carbonized Gray
- Atlas Blue mid-section with upper and lower Agate Black
- Antimatter Blue mid-section with upper and lower Carbonized Gray
- Avalanche midsection with upper and lower Agate Black
- Area 51 with upper and lower Agate Black
The two-tone paint schemes are available on XLT series F-150 trucks. On the inside, buyers can choose from slate gray or black. All Heritage Edition trucks have special seat trim covers and unique embossing on the console lid. The upper center windshield features a white “75 Years” logo. Ford hasn’t said how much the Heritage Edition would cost but has confirmed order banks will open in mid-July. Production is set to start this fall.