Ricky Carmichael All-Activity Sonic Concept
The All-Activity Sonic was made for the 2013 SEMA Show. Designed by NASCAR racer Ricky Carmichael, the car contains an all-new performance package including:
- Chevrolet Performance 1.4L Turbo Stage Kit with high-flow exhaust
- Chevrolet Performance cold-air induction
- Chevrolet Performance suspension kit with lowered ride height
- Chevrolet Performance brake package with Wilwood front calipers
- Chevrolet Performance 18-inch wheel-and-tire package featuring custom gloss black with green lip
The exterior has an beautiful satin black paint job with custom graphics and is accented with a concept rear spoiler wing, smoked lamp housings, ground effects package, a unique grille, and a THULE roof rack for carrying your gear. Inside the vehicle, the seats include FOX Racing boardshort material inserts and a dark green and black leather instrument panel and trip along with a matching flat-bottom steering wheel.